1997 white sportif ( 88000 miles )

Year:1997
Model:sportif
Tax: End september
MOT: march 2014
Mileage:88000

Description:

white starlet sportif, owned for a year between my old finance motor and new audi baby wagon. never missed a beat for me.

Good: New shocks at mot

Discs and pads done less than 5k.

New nearside balljoint fitted at mot

. Offside ball joint is in the car aswell if it ever needs done.

TTE exhaust. everyone will want that lol.

rear shelf speakers ( one speaker cover broken in post ) speakers work tho.

heater matrix replaced when i bought it for a good condition one.

will do an oil change on the spot when someone buys it. had at 85000 miles but for buyers piece of mind ill do the filter and oil.

Brand new sump as i uncovered a hole while cleaning crap off the old one. Dont worry it was never run without oil.

Interior very clean as i cleaned it myself with a carpet cleaner and was rather pleased with the way the seats cleaned up although they are just sportif seats lol.

Clear front indicators

Dewipered rear.

TRD Air filter

BAD:

Rust spots on bonnet and its been leant on when the bonnet stands up at some point in its life.

Few front bumper scuffs

driver doors been repaired weirdly so that the lines behind the bumpstips look strange( i removed the bumpstrips)

Slight knocking from somewhere i never managed to find. its like a tiny knock when pulling away and when slowing down again. not a rattle but theres hardly any suspension components on these and I've already done the front so has to be a bush somewhere.

The notorious rear crankshaft oil leak. I would have fixed this if the need ever come about but the clutch never needed replaced so i just kept an eye on the oil and topped it up every month. If wanted i could change the oil seal and change the clutch while im there if the buyer provides parts or pays for them.

think the exhaust blows a little too.

Other parts :

other parts i have laying about that i will throw in are

TTE spoiler in good condition

Larger brake discs and brake carriers from the gts or glanzas. ( NOTE : they dont fit under the current wheels without a bit of brake caliper grinding or maybe a spacer )

Dials with the rev counter ( not sure which model of starlet they come from as i know there are types that just plug in but i cant say if these will or not )

Decat pipe

standard backbox

Think I've been as honest as i can with everything about this car so hopefully someone wants it.

Im selling at the current price basically for the backbox because i paid £130 for it but i will provide the standard one which was reasonably new ( about 10k ) but has suffered a bit in the leaky shed but still solid. so anyone could swap the exhausts and sell the tte easily .

Price:

£450

Pictures:

DSC_0398.jpg

DSC_0400.jpg

Contact Details:

russleh@hotmail.co.uk is my email and paypal

07871052175 is my mobile number. Better to text rather than pm me

Thanks for looking

Russell

Edited by Socks

Hi Matey,

Where are you located.

What would the cost to sort the crank oil leak out be? If i was to pay ontop of your asking price.

Mrs's need's a first car and she loved my old Glanza replica, You seem completely honest about it all, so it gives me abit of faith!

Give me a text on 07871052175 mate its easier to chat back and forth. I cant really provide an estimate right now for parts but id only ask for 50 quid to do it. Clutch will definatly be under 100 and i think the last time i got a oil seal from toyota it was 40 something. That would take the total to about 650 max. As i say give me a text with what you think. It would be your call all the clutch since it doesnt feel like it needs done but its best to while the box is off.

Located in dalkeith , edinburgh

Russell