Glanza EP91 Indiglo dials..HELP!!

Just purchased a set of Indiglo dials/faces from ID Workz and having lots of trouble.

Basically got the clocks out no problem, took the clear fascia of the clocks and then the black peace just behind that to reveal the clock faces. Well thats where it got slightly tricky..I removed all the needles one by one and replaced the old faces with the new faces and refitted needles into place where i THOUGHT was right :/

Anyway before connecting them up i had the idea of making sure all the needles worked which they did, but now there all out of place!? Now im questioning myself wether i should of removed the needles or not because the faces would of been impossible to fit without removal. Anyone know any info on these??? my temp, fuel, and rev gauges are all out :(

2nd issue i have is where the wires go into the top of the faces, there in the way of clipping the black front panel back onto the clocks.

Starting to regret buying these after all these problems!

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers guys

Shouldnt have removed the needles mate. The dials have a circle cut out the middle with a small notch coming off it all in the shape of a stand by emblem.

This is to fit over the needles. Good chance you will need to removed the needles again and fit them in the right position but they are very delicate so I would imagine they will be knackered.

As for the wires you can cut a notch out the black trim for the wires to go past or I removed 1 of the 2 larger bulbs on the cluster and passed them all through the hole.