Ep91 and ep82 lsd gearbox cables the same?

Put a new oem lsd box in but sometimes the shift grinds into 3rd if u push it in fast slow it goes in fine and the shift gets stuck to the left but springs back from right to neutral not sure if i need to put the ep82 cables on or what the problem is there

Anyone know if i need to change the ep91 cable to ep82 cables as it come out of a ep82 ? Now and then grinds into 3rd i know 3rds a longer gear so the glanza cable might be a touch to long or short thats why its grinding now and again anyone help me on this

Did u keep the cables the same or change them to glanza ones ? I think its weird that it grinds now and again never grinds if u go 2nd neural then 3rd but from 2nd straight into 3rd it grinds slowly then it dont at all ?

No it wouldn't it would do it on quick changes as the box would still be spinning to fast! Hence when you press the clutch and slow shift it won't grind because its had chance to slow down enough. It's the exact same in my Evo mate

Quick changes its fine and slow changes are fine its when u change a certain way it grinds most the time its fine its quite hard to tell if it is that or the clutch isnt opening enough on 3nd slave cylinder or somethink ?

I'm having a similar problem I had to use a ep82 cable of my breaker car because my glanza 1 was damaged but they were exactly the same length so didn't think it was guna cause me a problem but I'm thinking its something to do with my clutch not shifter cables.