Poor Bonnet Alignment

This has been bugging me for ages. The panel alignment on the front of my 98 Glanza is pretty poor. Bonnet sits over to the side a bit so the gaps between the bonnet and front wings are different. I'm assuming there is movement on the hinges to correct that?

Also, my bonnet overhangs the indents on the front bumper at the top front, almost as if it is buck toothed. But the bonnet corners line up with the ends of the wings perfectly?

Is this normal? The rest of the car is perfectly straight, just the bonnet and bumper seem a bit off.

Try adjusting it on the bonnet bolts by the hinge.

From the picture in your signature the bumper on the left looks to be miss aligned and pulled in too far at the top, maybe try readjusting the whole bumper.

May it have had an accident in the past?

Thanks mate :) Yeah I think your right, it probably is the bumper being poorly fitted. I need to remove it at some point to re paint behind there anyway so hopefully I can cure it somehow.

And yeah Dover isn't too far. Lots of us in the South East by the sounds of things!