Greddy e-manage Ultimate

Just bought this second hand for my Glanza and not sure how the thing actually works...

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

Firstly I've got the ecu that came off the lads car aswell but will it work with my ecu or should i use his?

I understand its mapped for the previous car which was running td04 turbo etc and mines running standard CT9 turbo, Zisco ram horn manifold, Hks exhaust with decat, fmic, air filter relocation and Hks adjustable actuator... Will this be ok for my set up as im running 1.0 bar of pressure and keep hitting fuel cut?? Had a JAM FCD but was causing my fuel mixture to run lean and play up.

Anyone know what all the dipswitch, switch, serial, opt 1, op2 is all about??

lastly I've got this wire/plug which as far as i know it goes to a 3 bar map sensor which i dont have :/ Will it be ok on a standard map sensor or no?

IMG_0796.jpg

Help would be very much appreciated as im really eager to get this on without having to spend too much more money!!

ideally you should get it mapped on your car.

best piggyback ecu out there, have one myself im trying to sell.

I will eventually but would it be ok to run it for now with a map for a td04 setup? This fuel cut issue is already doing my head in and after forking out £500 for this Greddy ecu im broke for another couple of weeks :( any idea on that plug aswell?

you can use your ecu, it will work with any standard ecu

you definitely need the map sensor, you cant run over fuel cut without it

What the 3 bar sensor? obviously I've got my standard one but i just thought as i wasnt running that much boost it would cope without the 3 bar map sensor?