Right where do I start

After some advice guys + girls

I've got a Glanza that I use as a track car and its taking a fair bit of abuse

But what the problem is I had a track day on Monday this week and lasted most of the day until it started to really struggle to get into any gears

So I managed to get it home and started to strip it down

As in my head I thought clutch

Was running a excedy stage 2 paddle clutch which has done the trick for 2 years can't complain

Anyways I stripped the box off on Monday and had already ordered a new competition spec clutch from race tech

And while it was off bought and also fitted a slave cylinder and fitted some new up rated gear selector bushes

But managed to get it put all back together yesterday and had to leave it

But had a had off work and this minding being bleeding it all back up and checking everything and its still exactly the same :/

Next thing I can think of doing is changing the master cylinder and possibly the release fork

Has anyone has this problem before? Or does anyone think its the gearbox that's the problem but I was more towards the clutch as its every gear not just one maybe two

Thanks

Chand

Grinds into third mainly and doesn't a really want to go into first or fourth half the time

Like have pump the clutch a fair few times to get it in

And then I have to really push it into them :/

Yes mate clutch is moving correctly as its moving the slave cylinder fully etc

I was swayed away from a synco problem as its not just one gear rare to see a problem with like 4 gears that was all

But thanks for advice il change the master cylinder when it turns up and then see how it is if not I will look at reconditioning the gear box

Thanks again

Clutch mast cylinder turned up today

Got it fitted and drained oil out and put fresh new stuff in and fully bleed system back up and seems to have done the trick fingers crossed

Still struggles to get into first but does go in after a few pumps

So gunna adjust biting point and bleed it up once again to make sure but hopefully it's cured the problem

Sounds good mate! I doubt you'll ever get the box 100% as they are getting old and tired now, after racing them as well it doesn't do them any favours. Change the oil as regular as possible reeally to keep it healthy.

It's only on rare occasions that I've heard of more than one gear synco go what makes you so sure it's that

That's the problem please?

As I've fitted the master cylinder and bleed it up again and still not much change :/

But now when it's in neutral when I put down on clutch all the way and slowly bring it back up its like feeling like its got a bite on a gear and once earlier while trying it

It was in neutral did the same and bit but then once got past the bitting point it stalled :/

Just really confusing me as never had problem like this before

Also I've noticed the little black rubber for gear selectors (sugar cube) is worn can these be purchased anywhere?

Thanks

Normally if the selector forks are shot, it pops out of gear, I've seen some cases where you actually have to hold it in gear it can get that bad.

A synchro will grind, or not allow the correctly match engine speed to allow you to select the gear.

Have you checked the cables? The sugar cube may well be a problem that certainly isn't helping. Am not sure if you can buy them new anywhere, best place would either be Iddy or Toyota.