Citroen c2 vts 160bhp quicksale

Year:2005

Make:Citroen

Model:c2 vts

Tax:6 months

MOT:12 months

Mileage:77000

Description:

C2 vts 160bhp 2005 sprayed in a tasty lambo orange with black bonnet and roof, tinted rear windows. NOW 1 YEAR FULL 12 MONTHS MOT AND 5 MONTHS TAX

Specs

77k miles new cambelt kit including the tensioner and pullie and full service done at the same time I have the receipts which were all done less than 1000 miles ago with proof new brakes and pads all round 2 new tyres. HPI clear with only 3 previous owners. Is cammed with gti high lift cams and mapped is running around the 160bhp but I dont have proof of the bhp but when driving this rocket youll feel the power of upgraded cams. It has full straight through custom made exhaust system (very loud) it caused the engine to come but its fine I have an 02 sensor supplied to turn to light off but haven't got round to doing it K&N induction with chrome pipe, exhaust spits and pops flames on a high rev. Bright led side lights bright interior led bright rear number plate leds bright boot light leds. Car owes me 2400 quid as also recently had new brakes and pads, new cambelt kit, full service, 2 new tyres, morette head lights, new starter motor (not currently fitted but can supply with sale) if you want a fast vts that's a head turner then dont hesitate in viewing. ENGINE AND GEARBOX IS HEALTLY AND CLEAN, WILL TAKE MORE PICTURES V5 PRESENT. ONLY GROUP INSURANCE 8 COMPARED TO SAXO VTS WHICH WERE GROUP 14.

Price:1450

Pictures:

IMG_1332.jpg

IMG_1489.jpg

IMG_1809.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

Contact Details:07805569021