help needed please

hey just bought a glanza seem to have a problem finding the facia so i can put a cd player in theres just a big gap at the moe ive seen some glanzas with the big steros in them but i have seen others with normal please can some 1 tell where i can get the facia to fill the gap and fit the cd player in

cheers

joshy

Yeah as starlet sr1 said their should be a cage, but thats normally attatched to the other head unit. I think you can go toyota and buy a cup holder to put in there so if fits under your headunit.

Hello bud,

First off, welcome to the club.

I had the same problem as you.

You have to get these metal brackets that screw to the side of the headunit, this then can screw in the holes in the 'hole' in the dash.

You will have a gap at either below or above the stereo (whereever you decide to mount it) but to cure this you can either get hold of a toyota blanking plate, or just use a universal din sized cd holder / cup holder / anything really.

Not sure where you can get the brackets from though mate (don't think there's a part number for it?!?), perhaps putting a post in the wanted section might help.

Hope this helps,

Best of luck,

Stu