horn not working ?

:p my horn decided to stop woking at the start of the week so i checked the fuse box's under the steering wheel and under the bonet thye only thing i could see with horn writen on it was the relay so i changed this and still no horn then i find out my hazzards are also not working are they linked somehow and what could be the problem

thanks in advance jason

:p my horn decided to stop woking at the start of the week so i checked the fuse box's under the steering wheel and under the bonet thye only thing i could see with horn writen on it was the relay so i changed this and still no horn then i find out my hazzards are also not working are they linked somehow and what could be the problem

thanks in advance jason

chek all the fusees in the car under the steering wheel

Do your indicators work?

While I was fitting the stereo to my misses car I ended up going for a drive with the hazard switch disconnected. Stopped all the indicators working although it took till I was half-way there to realise (on a big round-about) there wasn't the usual ticking noise that goes with the indicators :p think the little green arrows nay of been off too.

So check all connections are good though you've probably done that already, but the circuit does run-through/need the hazard switch

• 3 weeks later...