Single DIN stereo / tray etc.. SWAP for my Double DIN?

As above, I've got a double-DIN headunit in my Glanza (as of next Saturday), I believe it's a Pioneer or Panasonic, will confirm model when I have it.

Wondering if anyone would want to swap me for a single DIN HU and a tray or any of the various little parts that were fitted there?

Looks alright that does mate, pretty similar to the one I've got in my Polo, but that's going with the car.

I think I'm gonna have a problem with it though, looking at pics of single-DIN dashes, it looks like there's a plastic strip that separates the 2 DINs, which would've been cut out to fit my double..

So I'm not sure how I can go back to having a single HU and a tray or standard storage space below it..

Looks alright that does mate, pretty similar to the one I've got in my Polo, but that's going with the car.

I think I'm gonna have a problem with it though, looking at pics of single-DIN dashes, it looks like there's a plastic strip that separates the 2 DINs, which would've been cut out to fit my double..

So I'm not sure how I can go back to having a single HU and a tray or standard storage space below it..

iirc they don't have a bit in the middle so it wouldn't have been cut, the blanking plate below or tray or whatever screws to the side of a single din unit then you gotta take the front surround off the centre console then the head unit and plate or tray all screws in behind the centre consol

Mines just a double din slot on the gt. might be different on the glanzas im not too sure, could add a little cash with my radio

If you're free on the Saturday dude we could always meet and see if it'd be an easy swap?

@ dangeestarlet: cheers dude, that makes things clearer!

Sandham and I aren't swapping, so it's available whenever.

Got the model from the seller and it's one of these, CD / MD player with quite a spec by the sounds of things.

Eclipse E3310CMT:

p1.jpg?ct=13c6fdab2252

x_masakichi_x-img600x360-1322726907v36kq

Edited by smithyithy