Replacing heater matrix

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone might be able to link to me a guide or explain to me how to take the dash out in order to access the heater matrix?

I need to replace it as it looks like it's leaking and causing my car to fog up no matter what setting I have the blower on.

Does anyone know if I should replace anything else whilst the dash is off?

It's a pain in the ass but I need to get it sorted before it gets much colder :/

Thanks in advance guys!!

They are exactly the same as far as I'm aware. It is a bit of a pain to get to but taking the dash out isn't a hard job at all, can be done in under 20 mins, well I did mine in that time anyway lol.

They are exactly the same as far as I'm aware. It is a bit of a pain to get to but taking the dash out isn't a hard job at all, can be done in under 20 mins, well I did mine in that time anyway lol.

You have removed you heater matrix haven't you?

The pipes that come from the heater matrix to the engine are you just looping a pipe on the engine where the pipes were?

You have removed you heater matrix haven't you?

The pipes that come from the heater matrix to the engine are you just looping a pipe on the engine where the pipes were?

No mate I'm installing a lightweight matrix and blower fan so will be keeping the lines open, but yes if you wanted to ditch all heating then just loop the pipes :)