£3315

Haha, £3315???

I'm going on for £14,000 exc. MOT's & Tax & Cost of Car...and this is Since December 2005...I need to update my excel sheet, it's currently at £12,911.87 and that's correct for about July...since then I've bought well over £1000 worth of parts...

ok, it's £13,391.65 but by the time I finish paying for my new Coilovers (£250ish), Wheels (£200ish), brake caliper (£50ish), harnesses (£35), turbo (£205) & wheel (£230) rebuilds/refurbs, Labour on some things I need doing soon (£250ish), Cost of what's happening to my car tomorrow (£850ish), some other little tidbits (£50ish)...the bill will tally well over £15,000...*sigh*, I could've had a life with that money...

i think ive spent bout including al mods,sound and genaral maintenance 3k. not to bad i think.But ive got the interior to do and ive got to get the car resprayed as the car parks havent been kind to it and its suffering from road achne. not good