De-cat, Mani, exhaust..Will i have to get other mods?

I was reading TGTT a guy had a glanza and was standard apart from a mani, de-cat, and an exhaust. His boost gauge was reading 1.0bar of boost? Does that mean when i get these mods i will hit fuel cut, and then need a FCD, and in turn have to purchase a fuel pressure regulator? And also a HKs actuator to lower the boost to within safe levels so i dont blow my turbo quicker than it should at a lower boost setting?

Whilst on the topic, if i turn up my boost to lets say just below fuel cut at 0.8ish bar, will i have long to go before my turbo shats itself?

Any of you guys been running at boost levels above standard on a standard CT9 turbo? If so how many thousand miles u been running for and how many more do you expect to get?

I was reading TGTT a guy had a glanza and was standard apart from a mani, de-cat, and an exhaust. His boost gauge was reading 1.0bar of boost? Does that mean when i get these mods i will hit fuel cut, and then need a FCD, and in turn have to purchase a fuel pressure regulator? And also a HKs actuator to lower the boost to within safe levels so i dont blow my turbo quicker than it should at a lower boost setting?

Whilst on the topic, if i turn up my boost to lets say just below fuel cut at 0.8ish bar, will i have long to go before my turbo shats itself?

Any of you guys been running at boost levels above standard on a standard CT9 turbo? If so how many thousand miles u been running for and how many more do you expect to get?

no forget the fcd, you just need an actuater to lower the boost down to .8, think of the actuater as the first form of boost controller.

if you have a turbo timer and dont boot it from cold the turbo will last abit longer but every turbo has a shelf life and these cars are getting on abit now.

i was running 16psi for a while but boost kept on dropping further up the redline due to a weak actuater.

bought a hks actuater and the hose poped off causing the turbo to shit itself lol

i remember wullie driving one at a bar for quite a while, just depends if you have mechanical sympathy and the condition of your turbo/