Head gasket upgrade?

Hi i was just wondering if anyone has increased the compression on their engine by putting a 0.6mm head gasket. I think theres a trd one that is for sale on id workz website. I want to increase the compression because its my daily car and i would like a car which is deadly off boost and on boost. To compensate for the increase in compression i will run lower boost. Any help would be nice.

What turbo and boost are you running mate?

I don't personally know anyone using the 0.6mm HG on a FTE, but apparently there are a few people using them.

The TRD is discounted now but we have an alternatively which will be listed on our website this weekend. :)

Well ive currently got a td04 but im going to be getting a tf035 on there soon. It just suits my driving stle better. And boost wise i used to run about 0.9 but ive turn it down atm untill i get this turbo. I want to push 1.1 bar on the tf035 with standard head gasket. Or lower with thinner head gasket