DIY Earthing Kit In Progress / Questions

I'm in the process of making my own earthing kit.

I've got some lovely new quick release battery terminals to use, I'm just waiting for a pair of adapter posts so they fit onto the tiny Japanese-spec battery!

Now I've bought 5m of 8awg cable, and a metre of 4awg..

What should I run to where? I was going to upgrade the 2 existing earths to 8awg, and add a further 2 8awgs; 1 on the strut and another against the bulk head..

Should one of these cables be 4awg as a final earth? If so, which one? Am I okay to wire 3 x 8awg cables and 1 x 4awg cable to the same battery post?

Finally, I read in the tutorial that it's worth upgrading the alternator to battery cable, where does this run, and would I be okay using some of my 8awg? Cheers peers!

Well the way I've sketched it out, I'm getting rid of the existing earth to the slam panel, cause it just doesn't seem an ideal place to have one..

Replacing the other standard one, the big bolt that goes by the battery tray, with a 4awg cable... Then adding four 8awg cables around the bay, should be enough :)