Engine randomly cutting out!

As titled every now and then my engine will cut out, It's seems to do it going down hill rolling to a stop my water temp also drops witch I think is a air lock and if I give it wot when the temp has dropped it shutters and hesitates I've already done a ignition overhaul! could a air lock be causing it to cut out or is it something else like a vacuum leak?

It idles fine and timing has been done with a light 10°advanced the reason I mentioned vacuum is I've had bovs

posted before I'd finished typing, I've had bovs that have leaked and on braking to a standstill witch have caused it to cut out, but I'm not running a bov! And I think my ecu plays with the timing (blitz access) don't know if that could be advancing the timing to much!

I've had a go at getting rid of the air lock and all seems fine and I've cleaned my intake manifold with some carb spray witch has seemed to have stopped the roughness on pickup, I'm thinking the cutting out is something to do with fuel pressure as I've read that someone else with a similar problem was running low fuel pressure at low rpm! I'm going to get a regulator and see if that sorts it out. fingers crossed