TTE Bootlid, N/A Rear Bumper, TRD Springs

Item For Sale: TTE Bootlid in 205 Metallic black with tinted window

Item Condition & Description: Superb condition paint is excellent window was professionally tinted a few months ago so no bubbles, creases etc. Spoiler also in excellent condition

Price:£70 ono

Pictures: (I will give it a good wipe over before it goes!!)

20140126_160800_zpsbba6e3f2.jpg

20140126_160308_zps570f181d.jpg

On the car

20130827_194531_zpsb3c86d36.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

Collection only! I'm located in Wolverhampton, West Midlands about 10mins from J10 M6 could meet locally if needs be :)

Item For Sale: Stock NA Rear Bumper

Item Condition & Description: Stock NA Rear bumper unpainted in good condition! Had previously been painted in 205 metallic black (traces along the top edge of the bumper still has paint evident) however it appears the bumper wasn't prepped corrently and the paint didn't adhere correctly leaving the bumper unpainted.

Price:£20ono

Pictures:

20130823_160440_zps4977289b.jpg

20130823_160616_zps5d0d67f3.jpg

Collection only! I'm located in Wolverhampton, West Midlands about 10mins from J10 M6 could meet locally if needs be :)

Item For Sale: TRD lowering springs

Item Condition & Description: Springs in good used condition dirty but with little powdercoat loss meaning little corrosion :)

Price: £60ono

Pictures: 20140131_124610_zpsybwn1j8m.jpg

Collection is very much preferred from Wolverhampton, West Midlands 10mins from J10 M6 or can meet locally! Having a quick look on Paisley Freight postage within England is looking around £15 I guess dependant on postcode. I have dimensions now so able to get quotes :)

Thanks guys!

Edited by griffo20022

Updated pic for springs now :)

spoiler on its own?

Wouldn't split the spoiler no sorry

take 50 for the boot lid ?

PM'd

Second dibs on the springs please :)

No worries shall let you know what happens mate :)

Still waiting on u replying to my PM. U said u were getting me pics of springs and postage price

PM'd

Hey dude sorry for the late reply! That's doable bud if you want to see what you can sort? Somebody is usually around all day wednesday or morning time thursday for collecting :)

I can arrange my own courier if easier, just desperate for some springs for a friend

I stopped due to seeing you had posted elsewhere that you weren't bothering with your starlet anymore and was going to change your car so I thought I'd leave it.

Apologies if SR springs arnt TRD. I thought they were TRD springs made for the SR. Either way they're genuine quality springs. So good luck with searching for SR springs bud.

• 3 weeks later...

Technically like people have said they are not the original TTE springs. Originals are made be eibach and have that stamped on them. Either way, nice set of decent springs for a good price. GLWS