Starting up a business (Garage Tools / Diy items / Power Tools)

Hello all,

im in the process of trying to start up a business sellling tools and related items, i've been looking into building my own website but it's a bit baffling :( any way this is were im at, i know it's not a lot only an Ebay shop but im trying to get the funds together to get a website made up.

Needless to say if anyone needs items contact me and i can get them listed and im hoping to expand my range with more manufacturers.

i will discount items for UKSO members but im runing at a very very tight profit margin at the moment as im trying to build up a good customer base and need to try and compete with the Big Boys.

cheers lads and feedback welcome please

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Trade-Supply-Tools

i really would appreciate a bit of advice / tips on getting a website up and runing if anyone is clued up on this sort of stuff :)

Edited by crazy_eyes

I'm actually after a tool chest. Nothing fancy branded, but like the ones in halfrauds.

Believe me if you get the right item your store will go well!

When I was 13 I made a eBay store, from items I bought in poundland with my pocket money and I was making £60-£100 a month just walking to and from pound land and then posting it! Should've carried it on!! But I was a school boy!