changing thermostat on glanza ep91

Take bottom hose off the side of thermostat (just below distributor) and then unplug one sensor so you don't damage it then undo 2 10mm bolts (found it easier with a little spanner ) then pull the case off them swap thermostats over and put all back together. , take note of which was thermostat was but if you got instructions with thermostat it will tell you which way to put it in, it's simple should take ten mins :)

Take the bottom rad hose off the engine on the right, unbolt the housing and take it out, replace and work backwords! Voila!

beat me to it haha

You don't need a gasket, the thermostat rubber seals it, don't take the whole housing off just the bit were the bottom rad hose goes to

You don't need a gasket, the thermostat rubber seals it, don't take the whole housing off just the bit were the bottom rad hose goes to

so definitely no gasket? will all the coolant run out if when i take off the hose?

It will drop some water, either do it and just re-top your coolant.

Or drain it all first, do the job then re-top it up!

Ive done it before on my civic, i just did it all whilst it was pouring out. Not too hard but you can do it anyway!

Definitely no gasket , the thermostat comes with a rubber ring, just take the hose off and all the water will come out and if I was you when the thermostat is out put a hose pipe in the radiator and flush it all out and then put all back together and re fill with fresh coolant /)