Need a Clutch Wizards Help!

'is the exedy (standard replacement) ep91 non turbo and the ep91 turbo clutch housing the same part? I just want the housing and bearing as going to put a fast road helix plate in(will I need the fast road housing aswell or will it be ok?). or should I just go for the exedy stage 1 organic? whats best value fast road clutch going? any help much appreciated :hi:

The clutch friction plates and pressure plates are different. The 4E-FE is 12mm smaller.

The Exedy Organics are good but I recommend the Competition 6 PUK. Great bit of kit and fairly comfortable to drive with. We have these on our website along with the Exedy range.

I have currently got an exedy organic good clutch but not sure if it will take the 250 ish hp I'll be making once I forge my engine. Depends what your goal is organic will be fine for 200 - 220 but if planning on more save money in the long run and get a competition clutch 6 puc like idrees has said rather than doing what I did and buy an organic and prob ending up buying something else again