Now SOLD, mods please remove.

Year: 1985
Model: EP70 GL
Tax: June 2014
MOT: Feb 2015
Mileage: 156000

Description: Up for sale is my trusty EP70 "Granny Wagon II". Ideal for anyone wanting to get in on the retro boxy starlet scene or as a daily hack to use while your other starlet is being worked on. This car has been my daily driver for the past two years, only selling as i've got myself an EP91. Mechanically it's sound, original 1E engine burns a bit of oil but there's no knocks, bangs or strange noises. Gear change is crisp and sweet. During my ownership it's had a new battery and a reconned alternator. Bodily it's tatty around the edges. All four arches are starting to bubble, and the rear valance and bottom edge of the bootlid have rust issues. The boot lock is also temperamental. The interior is very good. It's been lowered 40mm on PI springs and has an AE86 steering wheel fitted. I would very much encourage you to view the car in the metal so you know exactly what you'd be buying.

I also have a number of spares taken from another '70 that i broke, including

- 2x doors with glass and trim

- Boot lid with glass and trim

- Bonnet

- 2x wings

- All lights

- Grill

- Front bumper

- Alternator (will need recon)

- Carb (will need recon)

- NOS door skin

I have a folder of receipts and old MOTs, the original handbook and service book, three super rare Toyota workshop manuals, and a Peter Russek manual.

Please note that the car will come on it's original steel wheels (with caps), the ones in the photos are NOT included in the sale.

Price: £600 for everything, or £500 for just the car.

Pictures:

grannywagontwo002.jpg

grannywagontwo001.jpg

grannywagontwo006.jpg

grannywagontwo004.jpg

grannywagontwo003.jpg

Contact Details: Please call Jon on 07866066582. I'm in Nuneaton, Warwickshire.

Edited by westie