SOLD White Glanza V 98 Spec

Year: 1998

Model: Starlet Glanza V

Tax: April 2014

MOT: November 2014

Mileage: 91,000 (approx 75,000 miles)

Description:

Here for sale is my 040 White Glanza V. It has been my daily for the last year but I have now bought an ep3 and don't have the space to keep the Glanza too although I wish I could. It is in good condition for its age, I have washed it every week since owning it and have serviced it regularly. It has the following modifications,

Enkei 15" alloy wheels

Anodised red wheel nuts

Tein coilovers

5zigen replica exhaust

Ported cast manifold

Jperformance decat

Jperformance front mount intercooler kit

NGK silicone leads

Toyosports catch can

Sytec fuel pressure reg

HKS FCD

HKS Actuator

Front mount air filter

Swoosh boost gauge

Thatcham Cat 1 alarm fitted

The interior is very clean. Still has loads of original japanese stickers inside and the original flare. Also has the optional Toyota wind deflectors fitted. There might be more things I have forgotten to list but I will update this as I think of things.

Bad points:

This car is not perfect but has been cared for. The remote central locking recently stopped working. The alarm and immobiliser still work, and the door locking works on the key still. I have tried to look into this but am no expert on wiring and don't want to do the wrong thing.

The corners of the bonnet are bent, possibly due to a previous owners storage? The bonnet is also quite stone chipped.

The front bumper is damaged as someone has scraped it in a car park. I was going to get this sprayed but haven't had the time.

The air con has been removed due to the intercooler.

The wheels are slightly curbed in places, nothing major though.

Please note the headunit fitted in the photo has now been replaced with an older sony unit.

Otherwise the paint is very good on this car, people always comment how clean it is! I'm trying to be as honest as I can as I don't want to waste anybody's time.

I will add some more pictures soon with close ups of damage etc. If anyone wants any specific photos then please just ask as I will be more than happy to help.

UPDATED: 25/02/14

I have added some more pictures below. They show the history documents I have with the car, mainly being old MOTs, parts receipts and the import/export documents. There is also some dyno print outs from throughout the cars life. I have never had it dyno'd though. I have also added pictures of the damage on the car and a couple of the interior.

A few points I missed from before are that one fog light is a little discoloured as it got water in it during the recent floods. This might clear with a bit of fresh water though.

Also, the drivers seat is a bit worn as can be seen in the picture below.

I have been asked what the engine/gearbox is like. This is tricky for me to answer as I can't really compare it to another starlet as I have never driven another one. The engine feels strong to me, pulls very well. The gearbox has a very occasional crunch in 3rd gear, I'm talking once or twice a week when I was using it every day.

Price: £3200. I am open to offers though as I already have a new car and I just need the Glanza gone now.

Pictures:

P1000829editcrop_zps85c9fe5c.jpg

P1000823_zpsa6d66d7f.jpg

P1000847_zpse78f9d70.jpg

P1000806_zpsb541cd6f.jpg

P1000812_zps9263740a.jpg

NEW PICTURES: 25/2/14

P1000849_zpsf76bb8d1.jpg

P1000860_zpsbcf15c23.jpg

P1000858_zpsa7865a87.jpg

P1000855_zps0528d1fd.jpg

P1000854_zpsf3d4e76b.jpg

P1000853_zpse0c11111.jpg

P1000852_zpsbca006ae.jpg

P1000851_zps61db1792.jpg

P1000850_zpsf07dcab6.jpg

Older pictures in my project thread too.

Contact Details: PM on here please and then I will send you my number etc. Car is located in Maidstone Kent.

Edited by AndyMB