Honda Civic EC9

Year: 1991
Model: GL 1.4 twin carb
Tax: August 2014
MOT: November 2014
Mileage: 121k (still being driven Daily so may rise)

NOTE: i wont be able to sell this car until around the middle of march as i need it for work but viewing can be arranged before then.

Description: 1.4 Twin carb, Manual, slight oil leak through cam shaft seal but will come with D15 camshaft and new timing belt so can be done all in one go. Oil and filter has been changed twice in the year that i have owned it and was given a full service at the beginning of the year aswell.

Both Drive shafts were replaced with reconditioned ones at the start of last year too.

Tien front coilovers, budget rear coilovers but I have a full set of HSK coilovers to go in as one rear is knocking.

MK3 Golf GTI front splitter

NRG slim boss with NRG quick release and Wooden Momo Steering wheel.

New front disks and pads last Jan, new rear shoes late last summer, new clutch last summer too.

Rather large dent in rear pillar, next to boot lid.

the rest of the car is quite tatty to be honest nothing special as I said little dents here and there but the pillar is the worst also has a scuff on the front bumper on the passenger side. paint is very faided and patchy

car runs fine never let me down and still pulls strong.

Had a new pair of Rear trailing arm bushes put in for the MOT as well as a pair of Superflex Pollybushes in the front LCA's where the lower fork bolt through.

PARTS INCLUDED:

Full set of HKS coilovers

Wind deflectors

Mint wing mirrors

Megan Racing stainless Manifold

D15 Camshaft + new cambelt (previously mentioned)

Pair of Piper cross filter socks (if you want them, i did intend on putting carb trumpets on)

Pioneer head unit (the car has the original radio but its a bit temperamental)

Spare front forks and rear LCA's

At the momment the rear inner arches have not been repaired, i was hoping to have it done but i was let down by a friend so the rear trim of the car is currently at his unit witch has just been shut down because of possible asbestos in the roof so i will do my best to get them sorted.

im sure ive missed some things but i must stress that although the car looks like a heap for the last year it has gotten me to and from work without fail, up and down the country a couple of times and never missed a beat. It needs work yes but most of the hard, expensive work underneath has been done its just the body that needs attention and i dont have the time or resources to do it myself.

Price: £950

Pictures:

WP_001051_zps31d80f05.jpg

WP_001055_zpscb4f93d1.jpg

WP_001061_zpse12b7cef.jpg

896bf654-1262-4643-82f1-10323ad553f7_zps

WP_000768_zps37677eb5.jpg

WP_001177_zpsb8f6d4b8.jpg

WP_001176_zps85603cb6.jpg

WP_001175_zps842b070c.jpg

WP_001174_zpsd496cc59.jpg

Contact Details: Contact me on here or call/ text me on 07894456860

Edited by Farrell

Sorry forgot to mention that the exhaust is blowing slightly, had two pin holes in the back box when it went for the MOT but i think they may have opened up slightly.

I will also take reasonable offers for the car

some things i forgot: two chips in the windscreen, one large on on passenger side, has been previously filled but not very well. And one small (barely noticeable) on the drivers side happened in the last few weeks. (if i have the money i will get the windscreen replaced)

Some better updates is that it had a new water pump just before i bought the car (january last year) and the arches and sills have been rubbed down and repainted with Red Oxide anti rust primer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...