Toyota Starlet 1.3 GT Turbo

Year: 1994
Model: Toyota Starlet 1.3 Turbo
Tax: DECEMBER 2014
MOT: JULY 2014 BUT WILL COME WITH 12 MONTHS
Mileage: in km but will be coming to 90,000 miles soon..

Description:

Few more thousand and the car will be at 90,000 MILES, the car is still in IMPORT SPEEDO(KMH)
TAX - DECEMBER/2014
MOT - JULY/2014 ( BUT WILL HAVE 12 MONTHS ON IT )
• Fully reconditioned ported and polished cylinder head inc skim
• ARP head bolt set
• Full head gasket set
• New Cam belt ~20k km
• Tuning development low temp thermo
• Civic radiator with silicone hose
• Aftermarket cone air filter
• CT9 turbo with waste gate ported to prevent boost creep
• Gizzmo electronic boost controller
• Stainless steel braided turbo oil lines
• Magnacore blue HT leads
• Racetech Stainless steel exhaust manifold
• Aftermarket Stainless steel decat
• Japspeed full exhaust system
• Aftermarket front mount intercooler with custom short route piping
• Air conditioning has been removed
• The car is lowered on PI lowering springs and KYB shocks.
• Aftermarket alloy wheels 15x7j I am unsure what manufacture these are.
• Tom’s style grille
• CT9 Turbo

This car has always been, warmed up before being driven, the turbo timer is used regardless of how it had previously been used.
The paint polishes up very well and there are minimal scratches, dinks and dents on the car considering the age.
Under Car View: virtually no rust at all. The car is always washed with autoglym products with interior and exterior cleaned to an exceptional standard.
4 BRAND NEW TYRES

The car performs well for the small 1.3 displacement, the turbo helps pull the car under any circumstance. The reworked head supplies a smooth power delievery
Like any car of this age there will be a number of bad points
The drivers window motor has started to play up, sometimes it fails to come back up when operating the control, new regulators can be found relatively cheap.
There is a small amount of damage on the rear bumper, this was there when I purchased it and haven’t noticed it enough to feel the need to replace it.
On very uneven roads the exhaust can sometimes knock on the underside of the car, this isn’t uncommon on starlets when they have been lowered with aftermarket exhaust.

Overall this car is in a very good condition for its age and with maybe a little bit of work and personalization could be at a show car standard.
Would appreciate serious interest only please, I know how much these are worth due to having them since i was 19 and i am now 34 they are brilliant cars and will never let you down!

REASON FOR SALE - NEED A VAN FOR WORK ISSUES.
especially with the work and time gone into this one.
( Only thing i would personally say to change is the FRONT MOUNT Intercooler as it sometimes causes the bonnet to not close properly as it pulls the chassic frame down( VERY COMMON ON STARLETS/GLANZAS ) because of where the intercooler is bolted too.

ANYMORE INFORMATION WANTED - CONTACT ME VIA 07580799017 OR EBAY MESSAGE ME

Price: £2200

Pictures:
IMG_00981_zps63a1d395.jpg
Photo_zps887bd4af.png

22_zps15571f42.png7_zpsadefd1d2.png4_zps059fb839.png

• 2 weeks later...