Item For Sale:

VF28 Turbo

Item Condition & Description:

Started making a strange noise when shutting engine down. Boosts fine but does feel slightly laggy as I think the bearings are not right, however turbo does not have play in the shaft. Comes already rotated with actuator. Could be a real bargain for someone but I have just bought a TD04 now to go on. The turbo will be taken off the car once the td04 arrives and is on. Pictures were only taken a few weeks ago also.

Price:

£80 open to offers.

Pictures:

imagejpg1_zps783d5df0.jpg

imagejpg1_zps260e7c62.jpg

imagejpg3_zps0f217ecd.jpg

imagejpg4_zpsf006655f.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

Paypal and shipping included in price.

Edited by sjbrowning7

My engine isn't forged and I was running just 1 bar with an ebc and the power is ridiculous. I didn't have my car mapped either but with the ebc it was 4k I was hitting full boost so with a good remap I reckon it would be a lot less. Tempted to keep it but I'm just not sure at the minute.

I've put my vf10 back on for now which is very similar to a td04 power wise and it just doesn't compare with the 28. On the right setup I reckon you'd be at over 300bhp. That's a guess though. Same turbo as the vf24 but I can't remember if the actuator is updated or wastegate larger. I can't remember though.

Edited by sjbrowning7
  • 4 weeks later...