Might be applying for Traders account soon

Hey All,

I am in the process of securing a deal with a manufacturer who will be supplying Mild Steel manifolds to me for the CT9 Turbo. I will be opening an account once the testing has been done ect and I am happy with the quality of the manifolds. The reason really is to post this up to ask how everyone would feel about this new introduction to the market. The prices are not confirmed yet but are estimated at around £185 per manifold and could maybe do a group buy for X10 people at around £170 approx. Final prices can be confirmed yet it will be there abouts anyway. The manifolds will be thick around 3mm thick on the runners and based on the famous Roadrunner Manifold. The prices I can offer are an indication that I plan to help people by supplying a really good quality manifold at a really good price.

What do you all think ?

Kind Regards

Dane

Hey All,

I am in the process of securing a deal with a manufacturer who will be supplying Mild Steel manifolds to me for the CT9 Turbo. I will be opening an account once the testing has been done ect and I am happy with the quality of the manifolds. The reason really is to post this up to ask how everyone would feel about this new introduction to the market. The prices are not confirmed yet but are estimated at around £185 per manifold and could maybe do a group buy for X10 people at around £170 approx. Final prices can be confirmed yet it will be there abouts anyway. The manifolds will be thick around 3mm thick on the runners and based on the famous Roadrunner Manifold. The prices I can offer are an indication that I plan to help people by supplying a really good quality manifold at a really good price.

What do you all think ?

Kind Regards

Dane

we talked about this one time and if its a sucess, i think it sounds fair!!

if the market is there dane then go for it, there's alot of kit about nowadays so it may be best to confirm with deposits to begin with, otherwise you'll suffer what alot of group buys already have and be stuck with lots pulling out.

good luck.

if the market is there dane then go for it, there's alot of kit about nowadays so it may be best to confirm with deposits to begin with, otherwise you'll suffer what alot of group buys already have and be stuck with lots pulling out.

good luck.

Cheers mate, looks like not many people are interested in it by the ammount of replies, i will be testing these out for a short while to gain some knowledge ect about the quality and strength. I doubt there will be any problems as the people i wil be using manufacture loads of manifolds and have high standards. Anyone else interested in this ?

Hey Dane

It normally takes a few days for people to notice threads like this.

We have a healthy amount of turbo owners on here that would hopefully be interested in your services like the mild steel manifolds etc.

Of course not as many as TGTT at present, but I still think your services and products, if successful will still be much appreciated here.

There is also the other market I talked about with you, and you would be helping a lot of other people in that area too.

I will ask about and see if the products I talked to you about would have interest from the owners themselves.

I don't mind doing this.

Give it a bit of time mate, hopefully you will get more feedback.

Your plans and ideals sounded excellent to me, I can't see why they wouldn't prosper if the service and product was A1.

Joz

Hey Dane

It normally takes a few days for people to notice threads like this.

We have a healthy amount of turbo owners on here that would hopefully be interested in your services like the mild steel manifolds etc.

Of course not as many as TGTT at present, but I still think your services and products, if successful will still be much appreciated here.

There is also the other market I talked about with you, and you would be helping a lot of other people in that area too.

I will ask about and see if the products I talked to you about would have interest from the owners themselves.

I don't mind doing this.

Give it a bit of time mate, hopefully you will get more feedback.

Your plans and ideals sounded excellent to me, I can't see why they wouldn't prosper if the service and product was A1.

Joz

Cheers Joz, i will try my best to get into wat we mentioned :ph34r:.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...