Item For Sale: 4efte engine

Item Condition & Description: good condition still in the car will be removed on Friday it's on 116km still have the car here it's been well maintained regularly serviced carried out a compression test before I started to strip the car will post the pictures of the results bellow..engine will come with everything apart from inlet mani and fuel rail can also supply gear box ,shafts and engine loom for extra if anyone is wanting to do a conversion

Price: 600

Pictures:1EECAE4E-4E06-4F2D-8B2D-DADFA7AA19CE_zps

No1

87651906-3ADC-4D31-A03A-E84610E76DDB_zps

No2

16D7AB20-75B8-44A4-8501-32A46BEBCB99_zps

No3

4C7500B7-1069-40FB-8F35-62FF5ECF0C95_zps

No4

A2A56BBF-A37F-4D67-9ECC-92C8AFB2BE15_zps

Payment & Shipping Details:collection only from guildford cash on collection or paypal

Edited by Whitenoize

I don't dude sorry I just done the compression test before I started to strip the car engine was running perfect and a

As you can see from the compression test results it's a good healthy engine . I'm breaking the car as the body is rotten so engine is up for sale along with loads of other bits

Ok mate, well do you have a better price, as there is another engine on here now with a video of it running and it also comes with a gearbox (I dont need it but I could sell it on) and he is selling it at £600.

I've had a few messages about this and just to clear a few things up it does not come with race spec rocker I've fitted the standard rocker back on.. The engine comes will altinator power steering pump and dizzy all still fitted also the power steering pump has a blue alloy pully and the water pump also has an alloy pully that will boath be staying on the engine