i was doing about a hundred along this contry lane nere my village went round a sharp bend bout 45 a lorry flashed me so i thought he was just bein a wanker, so as you do i put my foot down and the coppers where round the next corner with a gun. got caught doin 55 in a thirty. he said he heard me comin a mile away opps lol. the reason they took my licence was because i have only been driving for one month under 2 years so they gave me six points and i lost my licence and have to take a retest. the piss take is im 19 and now my insurance is just over 2k third party fire theft.

yep so i got to take it easy now. probly go further out in the contry lanes i think and go to castle combe and what such to let of some steam. but your right thou should have been more carfull and the conciquences iam geting!

Worsed mistake of your life mate

I been banned it is not nice...but still you can resit when ever your ready I had to wait a year before I could.

Hope you learned your lesson you will be sorry without a car.

So it has gone up to 6 points for speeding or did you already have points?

Welcome by the way :)

they gave me 6 points because the dvla didnt think that 3 was right so they sent me to court :-( iam really sorry at the mo i really miss my car and i was gutted the fact i only had a month to go until i could get 12 points. i shouldnt have any but its better than takin a retest isn't it. it hasnt been a goos couple of months because bout 2 weeks after my big ends went!!!

:)

Dangerous driving

Was overtaking on double whites, silly really but really wasnt "Dangerous" Careless yes.

But they threw the book at me, Year ban 100 hours community service and extended re-test.

Wankers :)

Welcome, Harsh getting 6 points. Mate of mine was caught doing 101mph in a 50 zone. Got away with 6 points and a 400 pound fine. I thought he'd lost it but blagged the fact his speedo was in kph so he didn't know how fast he was going. lol

Stu

Welcome, Harsh getting 6 points. Mate of mine was caught doing 101mph in a 50 zone. Got away with 6 points and a 400 pound fine. I thought he'd lost it but blagged the fact his speedo was in kph so he didn't know how fast he was going. lol

Stu

Im going to get some KP/H clocks then!!!

Yea they took my car for a week but I got it back and its been off th road having a bit of work this passed Year and half <_<

Think my Dad got a quote on his girlfriends name with me as named driver fully comp for £960 which is good but I really want to start building my own know claims.....hmmm decisions.

nah they said that they only do driver awareness if you have been driving longer than two years which is a bitch <_<

they said i would benifit retaking my test! which is rubbish

Not True!!! i got caught speeding by a camera on the day after i passed and they asked if i wanted to do it....cost £60 but dont get points. if youre in 30 Zone you can go to 38mph, anything above that and you cant take the 'SpeedChoice' workshop.

Oh wait...i think it may be only in the South West...... and its only for 'Low speeders' :( ..... Clicky

Mike

Got damn, i missed it by 3 mph <_< I got 3 points and £60 fine when i was doing 41 in a 30 zone, saw the copper and all that parked there.. just thought it was a 40 zone because people always wizz through there. o well, sh*t happens. but thanks for the find mikey.