where to run hi lo boost after efi pipe removal?

asked something like this in a different post but didnt get much of a reply so thought i could explain it better. basically the efi pipe in my glanza has been removed and the monster motorsport filter relocation kit is on, the hi lo boost solenoid is removed but im left with a metal pipe next to the cambelt cover. as far as im aware this goes to the hi lo boost solenoid and people who have bypassed that just plug it straight into a nipple on the efi pipe. problem is as ive got the filter relocation kit, there's no longer the nipple to plug it into so its just blanked off. feels now like its always in low boost.

anyone got any ideas or had the same issue?

cheers

You can buy adaptors off ebay to fit into the silicone pipe on the relocation kit. Then run the line from solenoid into that

And the solenoid is bypassed so I can't run it from the solenoid?

so why do you need to connect it up? if your running actuator pressure then just connect a vac pipe straight from actuator to anywhere on the intercooler piping/inlet mani

Edited by richardc9052

so why do you need to connect it up? if your running actuator pressure then just connect a vac pipe straight from actuator to anywhere on the intercooler piping/inlet mani

Didn't know I could connect it to the inlet mani? ( first turbo car)