Running 5EFE engine, excellent condition FTE pistons

All items are located near Chard, Somerset.

Item For Sale: Running 5EFE engine from Toyota Paseo.

Item Condition & Description: Good running condition, only 71,951 miles (I'm sure I have service history somewhere). Removed from my old Paseo which took a rear shunt and ended up a Cat C.

Ran very well before the accident, no smoke or rattles. All it needs is some fresh fluids and maybe a cambelt while it's out and away you go.

Also have the gearbox with 71k on it in very good condition and the 5E ECU available - I'm sure we can come to a good deal if the buyer wants the lot.

N.B, I'm in the process of removing from the car, it should be out in the next 7-10 days.

Price: £300 cash on collection for engine; open to reasonable offers.

Pictures:
EFA44E8D-6D5D-4832-B0FF-195DFA76C3BB_zps

Running video:

*Please ignore the clattering in the background during the video - there was a fucking hedge-trimmer in a field nearby at the time and I didn't notice it was picked up on the video*

Payment & Shipping Details: Cash on collection. Would prefer not to have the hassle of shipping, but may be able to arrange something.

I'm on here pretty often so PM me for details and I should get back to you promptly

Edited by uberphil88
  • 3 weeks later...

Bump! Engine is now out and ready to be collected:

C99328C2-936B-4FCC-831C-866C4CC62212_zps

As ever, open to reasonable offers and happy to give some money off if it goes quick!

Also have gearbox in very good condition (only 77k on it) and both driveshafts:

E60D5D52-3CB8-4EF4-804E-0F8548D3CBA2_zps

There is a tiny bit of damage on one shaft where I slipped when removing it from the box but looking at how it fits into the gearbox, I'm pretty sure it doesn't affect its use in any way:

71107567-9254-4D17-BE4D-23F046149381_zps

Feel free to PM me if you want any more details :)