What Rims? What Colour?

Hello yet again. It must be said I'm a bit confused. I'll start off with the wheels. I really really want a set of oldskool (retro) wheels. I been looking at superlights, schmit rims and image rims. These are all very cool but i am a bit worried about choosing them. I have a bit of advice to ask u all.

I don't want the wheels to be to big as i want to lower the car at least 35mm. I don't want them to be bigger than 14" if i can help it. I am also conscious of the brake calipers. I will be doing a 4A-GE engine swap in the new year and i will definately be upgrading the stoppers. I was wondering - would the wheels be to small for the calipers to fit behind them.

I am also weary of the colour of the car. I want a real retro look (small wheels, big arches, lowered) but i want to use a metallic blue paint. I really need help on this one guys, can you give me ideas on colours please.........................................

Thanks for reading this.................I appreciate it...........................

David B.

i had a set of watanabie 14s and had no problem at all with clearence issues for the calipers,

after this i did a corolla levin brake upgrade and still had room for the calipers under the wheels,

have you got any pics of your car at all, and like i said before, what model of ep is it?

Hey Enzo,

I have plenty of pics of my car but i havent had time to post them on the page yet. Theres not much to see at the moment only the ice install which will be ripped out to get some work done to car. The model is an EP82. Its an Irish spec so its pretty shit But hopefully over the next few months it will begin to take shape. Thanks for the advice. David B.... ;)

there are a whole heap of minted bumpers and light configurations you can adopt by toyota with the ep82, that something to think about,

like the early spec lights do mate up pretty well to a gt advance bootlid etc.