bucket seats?

can any any post some picture of how to fit bucket seats and what mods need for fitting them plz. pics and a walk though would be nice help. thanks

Manufacturers have different subframes so, which seats do you have?

It'll either be a case of modding youre original runners for use on the new seats, or bolting directly to the floorpan.

Unless you have recaros or brides that is, because you can buy the specific subframes for the starlets.

i used some impreza gc8 rails for mine, bashed them about abit with a big hammer then got the welder out for the tabs,

its not straight forward as starlet specific runners are hard to find over here,

your best off looking at yahoo auctions for a set

bashed them about abit with a big hammer

:p Gotta love hammers huh

Check on the Greenline website , i know they used to sell recaro and bride sub frames..

Allthough cheapest way would be like Enzo did, just modify universal subframes and weld the frame tabs on.Make sure its a good weld though as obviously all the force will be on them small welds.So no pidgeon shit welding thank you please :p:lol:

Im putting a set of side mouting fixed buckets in mine , and using a recaro subframes which i imported from Japan. Even though i might not be going with recaro seats , at least the main subframe matches the cars floor plan , much easier to adjust the side brackets.

sorry i not got back to you. i got universal bucket seats. got them out of a tax free shop. got a pair for 150. they a nock off of recaro's ones but they use different rail on them. i thought of using the normal frame off them seat and cutting off the bit where they bolt on and then get some metal and weilded them up to fit or bolt them up not sure. need to find a easy with for doing it.

Manufacturers have different subframes so, which seats do you have?

It'll either be a case of modding youre original runners for use on the new seats, or bolting directly to the floorpan.

Unless you have recaros or brides that is, because you can buy the specific subframes for the starlets.