i'm begging for help

Go with 15's. 16's are a bit too big in my opinion and may lower the handling capabilities. 15's are optimum i'm sure many of the guys and girls in the club will agree. Faster acceleration, cheaper tyres etc.

Go for 15's you know ya wanna!

aye 16's in my eyes slightly too big looking for the car. i went for 15's with wide tyres awesome grip likes! and no rubbing, but if u are wanting 16's i am sure they will grip ememse aswell and if it does rub then just get the arche's rolled cost's about £10 per arch. had it done on my old corsa works a treat!....i have the 15's on with a 65mm drop no rubbing lol......and it's slammed...

I've had 14" 15" And 16"s on my GT when i had it. As long as the offset is ET35-38 they should be fine.

The only time my 16"s rubbed was giving it some stick in the twisties it would catch ever so slightlyon the plastic inner arch. Performance wise theres very little difference unless you have stupidly heavy 16"s or very light 15"s. Mine was feckin low too!

starletpics065.jpg