Does it go past 112mph?

mine goes past that but i thought mine was limited. does this mean i can bugger my engine up going faster than 112? because after about 125 mph (on a private road) mine jolts which i thought was the fuel cut.

Jolts??? If its hitting the restrictor it will just loose power and go to tick over until you go less that what the limiter is set at :lol:

this is what mine does, although it goes off the clocks (therefore reading over 112mph) but then i lose power until i back off, does this mean my car is still limited? is there a physical way of seeing if my car is still limited?

I dont think my car has an aftermarket ecu, and i have not checked for the limiter as i do not know what im looking for!!!!!!!

Check youre ecu, check the sticker on it..If its the original toyota 4efte then check on the loom for additional connectors leading to a speed limit defencer, such as the hks sld unit.

If you check the ecu and find you have a jam etc aftermarket ecu than the chances are highly likely that you will have a fcd and sld onboard the ecu.

But yeah, simple way is to (safely) check youre starbo doesnt go past the 112mph mark.

this is what mine does, although it goes off the clocks (therefore reading over 112mph) but then i lose power until i back off, does this mean my car is still limited? is there a physical way of seeing if my car is still limited?

Oviously is restricted

so what is happening to me when i have it on full boost sometimes? lets say drag racing sometimes ill cane it and it will just jolt and im only in 2nd and then sometimes it jolts when i try take it over 125mph

thats what you call fuel cut, my freind.

Dont want to hit the fuel cut too many times, either run a fcd or bcc along with appropriate fuelling mods or upgrade the ecu because most have a fuel cut remover option.

wjhats the point of the fuel cut then as i have hit it about 10 times since i have had the car and its usually when im caning it ?