Few things for sale

Item For Sale: Momo racer alloy wheel

Item Condition & Description: In decent condition but lips have a few scuffs and dings in them, could probably do with a refurb to make 100%, two tyres have 3mm tread other 2 have about 4-5mm on.

Price: £210 posted or £175 collection from Nottingham NG4, alternatively if you have some sparco NSII's youre wanting to swap with, an arrangement could be made. Or even any wheel try me.

Pictures:

20140902_113156_zps59c74448.jpg

20140902_113203_zpsab00f7d7.jpg

20140902_113212_zpsbcc3e526.jpg

20140902_113219_zps2c4192be.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: PayPal or Bank transfer +4% PayPal fees on total price or pay as gift (or cash on collection)

Item For Sale: TRD 1.3 Rad cap

Item Condition & Description: Used but in fair condition, bit of peel on the sticker. Selling due to not fitting my new radiator

Price: £14 posted

Pictures:

20140904_114817_zpse8ba3a5d.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: PayPal or Bank transfer +4% PayPal fees on total price or pay as gift

Edited by crawleysam

Alright mate sorry for the random hijack of thread but your GT was the first ever starlet I went to see. I was going to purchase it but was to late and I'm assuming it was you that brought it? I saw it up for sale the other day but I see you changed your mind. Hope you aren't breaking it! Would be a real shame!

Good luck with sale of items!

Cheers, Bret.

Alright mate sorry for the random hijack of thread but your GT was the first ever starlet I went to see. I was going to purchase it but was to late and I'm assuming it was you that brought it? I saw it up for sale the other day but I see you changed your mind. Hope you aren't breaking it! Would be a real shame!

Good luck with sale of items!

Cheers, Bret.

Hopefully if everything remains the same I can keep it, I was going to sell it but I came into a bit of money so as long as I can keep this money all should be going well!

Yes il cover postage mate, pm me with price and il send through paypal

I'll drop you a pm in a bit