GENUINE LIVESPORT KIT

Hi, here for sale is a genuine livesport front bumper, rear bumper+rear genuine livesport lip and genuine livesport side skirts. bought to fit to a new project car however have gone for another route now so no longer required.

condition of the rear bumper + lip and skirts are good, the front bumper however has the usual hits to the underneath and is damaged, its not really noticeable when fitted to the car but trying to be as honest as possible, it will need prepping well before painting!

As above this is a full genuine kit, the copys of this kit from idworks are nearly £600

I'm wanting around the £450 mark but open to offers on this as this is just a guide price

Added a picture of it all together and a picture of the car it came off, please don't message about other parts as this was and is not my car, I only bought the kit off it

please note the parts are a little dirty as have been sat in the unit for a while and have collected a nice amount of dust!

3_zpse08f4d9e.jpg

2_zps8a7f9077.jpg

Ideally wanting pick up only from Manchester however might put on a couriour if we can sort out an agreement etc first but this will be charged to yourselfs.

Thanks in advance

Alex.

Didn't really want to split the kit up however have had a few people wanting seperate bits, sorry anglas i wouldnt want to post out over seas as there pretty delicate items!

if i get a buyer lined up for individual items then i dont mind splitting at all

@rock kick ass do you reckon?? i wasn't sure what to price it at!

Front bumper is now in the process of being completly repaired along the bottom so literally just needs painting the colour of your car and away you go!

10706505_10154597560930371_1536335730_n_10276462_10154597560420371_2054772653_n_

Pics of proof on rear lip and skirts, will take pic of front bumper once i get it back at weekend :)