ext gated turbo kit

anyone selling a full ct9/ct9 hybrid / td04 , externally gated setup soon?
+ a 4efte sump and electronic boost controller. needs to be FULL kit, minus FMIC etc looking to have one sorted for payday so you must be able to wait till the end of the month lol.

I've a zisco ramhorn manifold with turbo smart wastegate. 350. Also have blitz ebc or greedy ebc. Have hdi front mount. Have the amazing racetech sps kit on my car that only 4 where ever made of them. In my opinion the best mani made to go on a starlet. It's a td04kit. But I won't take less than. 650 for it . Has new braided oilfeed. Stainless return pipe. Also have fensport stage. 2 hybrid ct9.

I've a zisco ramhorn manifold with turbo smart wastegate. 350. Also have blitz ebc or greedy ebc. Have hdi front mount. Have the amazing racetech sps kit on my car that only 4 where ever made of them. In my opinion the best mani made to go on a starlet. It's a td04kit. But I won't take less than. 650 for it . Has new braided oilfeed. Stainless return pipe. Also have fensport stage. 2 hybrid ct9.

bit pricey for me bud only going for a low spec and not looking to spend much YET, INTERESTED in one of the ebc's though, would you sell seperate? GLWTS for the other parts mate:)

Have sump and both kits ewg. Can pay me up I over 2 months if interested. Although I wouldn't be letting parts go till full payment received.

awesome callum got an price in mind for each of them?