To all of you I bought from, my feedback

I promised you feedback as soon as I would receive the items from my friend, who was kind enough to receive, check and repack everything in a single box to Australia to save me lots of £&$, in individual postage fees...

Well, here it is, the box was delivered to me this morning. Here it goes:

1. T-dog
    I have good things to say about T-dog, Great communication. I can't say anything about the actual parts, because COLLECTPLUS lost the package. Needless to say that they won't get my business anytime soon.
  2. TD04HYBRID
    He delivers! The injectors got to my friend overnight, and they're exactly as described. Perfect seller.
  3. jezza
    Thank you for the great products! The Cambelt cover and bonnet struts are in perfect condition, got there very quickly.
  4. Socks
    Great Seller, replied to every message litterally within seconds (how fast do you type?!?!), fuel pump is exactly as described
  5. masonep91
    Thanks a lot for the Pistons, they're in better condition than I expected from the pictures. Also got there really quickly.
  6. snails ep91
    Quick reply to my wanted thread, exactly what I was looking for, for months, used but the spacer is still in great condition.
  7. Idrees
    Last but not least, I can only add to the great stuff I heard about him! The plate surround, vents and clock are all in good condition, only thing is a little detail was forgotten, but it was corrected within 2 days, postage included.

Thanks to all of you, my project can go on!
Patryck.

Let me know if you want me to post this in your own feedback thread, just drop the link below, I'll do it asap.

Edited by FMuscle