Not quite an owner yet...

Evening guys, I'm Pete from Boston, thinking of looking at a glanza soon just down the road from me, seen it a few times and pretty sure it's non turbo because it doesn't sound like forced induction but seems tidy enough, having a hunt around I'm pretty sure I've found the owner of it on here but doesn't look like he's active anymore, unless he's sold it on since to someone else locally! His username is danboston272 but it'd be nice if anyone has any idea on the history on it before I look at it in case it's a bit of a shed!

I know pretty much nothing about these cars, always been a German car fan, had fast audis, seats and my little baby is my lupo gti on air, but had a soft spot for these for some time, but judging by the price of it I'm expecting the engine and/or box to be frazzled, and just wondering what kinda engines and gearboxes drop straight in so I know what to look out for, as if the chassis is straight and the body is sound I'd be looking down the turbo route.

Any help would be great, I know it's a bit vague, even to those in the know, but all I know is that it looks like a glanza and if you look up the above username it's that car in the pic, helpful I know! Next time I go passed I'll grab the reg and see what other stuff I can find out, as every time I go past there's no one in!