I'll have to wait and find out when its running haha, but will be getting it mapped after its finished

Haha ok mate well if you have an adjustable actuator then you can always turn it up a little. No more than 12psi tho as you'll get fuel cut, if you get it mapped on that with your mods you'll get 160 outta it

Well the car is on youtube from when it was in england, and i seen the guy had it to 1bar weather its still that idk! But it is adjustable!

Yeah 1 bar is fine on a ct9, it's pretty much the most you want to run as standard turbo. More supporting mods are needed to get it to boost that high without having problems though

Yeah i'll be leaving it the way it is, i think with the mani and fmic and my zisco oil feed/return it should freshen up the bay:-)

Defo dude! I used to have a ZISCO mani on mine they look great! And quite sought after these days as they aren't cheap, let me know what you make when you get it mapped