Help needed

Hello guys

My Glanza V is having problems starting. It started when I turned over a few times, it took about 10-12 attempts and seemed to start as it warmed up slightly. It has a Dastek piggyback ECU which was wired in terrible, as I wanted to go down a different route I removed and put back to standard. I also removed the Clifford alarm system. I checked the fuel pressure which was at 4bar, I thought this was to high and put down to 2.4 bar (I think this is standard but not sure if needs to be higher when running TD04?) The car seemed to start better, it still wouldn't start first time but took around 4 attempts and it didn't hunt as it did before.

However, I started it up today, again took around 4 attempts, switched off and continued with a few interior things, I tried again around 10mins later and it won't start at all now, doesn't even attempt like it did. Can anyone give me any pointers as to what I can check?

The other problem I have is regarding the dash loom, it seems such a mess, now my wiring skills are not great but I can tell that it has not been done very well. Where the Clifford unit was there are so many different wires. There are wires spliced for gauges which used to mount on dash and also separate wiring for pillar gauges. Looking at some owners progress blogs my loom just looks so much more "busier" if you like, I am also wondering if this has something to do with it not starting.

Basically I am starting to realise that this car has a good base potential and a good set up but its just not been done very well, I had to sort a small boost leak due to wiring, there are no water lines to the turbo, the rad fan is not working properly along with a few other bits.

Anyway sorry for going on a bit... any help would be great!

Thanks

Ollie