Turning Up Boost Ep82

Hi. I need some advice. I want to know what boost a standard EP82 is running at and what you can turn it up safely to without doing very much to the car/engine. I am going to check fuel/pressure ratio. What can the standard ECU and Intercooler take? Hope you understand what im asking ;)

hey lil miss standard in hi i think is 10psi, you can turn it up to 12.5 psi safely before fual cut spoils the fun,

if you have a decat, exhuast and front mount these mods will naturaly raise the standard boost level. your best off purchasing a hks actuater(if you havent already) to raise and requlate the boost to this pressure,

after 12.5psi you would have to fit and map some aftermarket management like an emanage to remove fual cut and safely fual upto 15psi which is about the limit to the ct9 and close to the limit of the injectors and clutch,

im sure someone will come along and fill in anything ive missed out ;)

Hi. I need some advice. I want to know what boost a standard EP82 is running at and what you can turn it up safely to without doing very much to the car/engine. I am going to check fuel/pressure ratio. What can the standard ECU and Intercooler take? Hope you understand what im asking ;)

oooooooooooooooooooooo those rims are sexy .how much you buy them for?