Clearout offers on most!

Item For Sale: ID WORKZ CT9 air filter relocation kit
Item Condition & Description: less than 2 weeks old relocates air filter to just behind grill for best cold air, silicone hose already trimmed so will fit straight away, air filter is knackered but can be sent aswell if needed till you get one!
Price: 40 new so say £30posted
Pictures:
25gtflt.jpg
1ywgm8.jpg
Payment & Shipping Details: Collection//Bank transfer// Paypal but please add fees and postage
Item For Sale: BLITZ supersound blow off valve
Item Condition & Description: genuine jdm item, fully working and will come with everything seen including long hose for standard efi pipe, wooshy scooby style noise sounds nice
Price: £80 ono
Pictures:

nfi2c.jpg
2rz5ug2.jpg
sp9d80.jpg
20hmumg.jpg
Payment & Shipping Details: Collection//Bank transfer// Paypal but please add fees and postage
Item For Sale: OEM Top mount intercooler
Item Condition & Description: perfectly working comes with joiners and jubilee clamps aswell just not pictured and a "turbo" cover for it too
Price: £25 + postage
Pictures:
29orjom.jpg
1yl84n.jpg
Item For Sale: HKS Speed limit defender
Item Condition & Description: brand new still in packaging, removes factory 112mph/180km speed limit, wiring diagram there, japanese hks booklets everything in there (pictures courtesy of google because ive not got any photos as of yet but its exactly what you see except mine is in packaging still never fitted!)
Price: £80 ono
Pictures:
117e48y.jpg
b4fewg.jpg
Item For Sale: 2 x 4EFTE engines
Item Condition & Description: Right bit of a weird one this one but hear me out, 1 engine lost compression on cylinder 4, 1 engine is fully working but the numpty before me removing it pulled a chunk out of the 4th port on the exhaust manifold bit so i never tried fitting it for thinking it would be blowing etc, SO if i had more time/funds i would build myself a running engine using the bottom off the one and the head off the other with parts left over for spare or to sell including inlet mani etc but i dont because i would definately not ever get the time off to do it nor the equipment or place.
EVERYTHING you see is what you get minus my trainer, i can get a lot more pics on request as i understand these arent the best, if thats the case PM me and we'll talk
Price: for the fact there still engines regardless or working AND you can make a running one but i need them gone asap as my gran is going mental over the mess/space there taking :) £250 for them both OR £200 for working one with block chunk/£150 for compression lost one BUT as always open to offers :)
Pictures:

2ah7cl0.jpg
2rh4f39.jpg
166ddt5.jpg
a4lkkp.jpg
259znsh.jpg
2l9qjc5.jpg
fx7cqb.jpg
309ix48.jpg
i am open to offers on most things, any questions or you need to contact me asap - 07501741719 work dodgey shifts so i will ring/text back if i cant answer