New UK member Looking for a Glanza v

Hows it going guys I've been hanging around on here for a few months now finally thought I would sign up and show my face. But anyways i don't currently own a glanza will be looking to buy one in Late Jan early Feb Will have one year no claims then and i'm 21 so I'm looking for a pretty much stock car low miles in the 60 thousands if possible. Looked at a few of the reputable importers dcy and sva the cars there selling look mint plus mileage i'm looking at but there looking for 5k what do you guys think of that have the cash to spare, want a stock one so I can do the mods my self If any of you guys are selling any cars give me a shout

sva have great cars mate buy with confidence and when buying a fresh import and being the first owner your looking at a big price tag fella and their pricing is realy good for the stock they have mate hope the purchase goes well :)

ow and welcome to the site

• 2 months later...

Cars finally in the country gonna give sva a ring on monday see what the crack is and see when they get the car or if they already have it, so i can go have a look at it.

Im so excited lol :yahoo: cant wait to see it been a bloody long wait :thumbsup: hopefully everything is sweet with the car

Edited by RageOrdie93