Can anyone help??

People of Ukso, I live in bedfordshire and I have a glanza v, I've put replaced various parts on my car because an arsehole sold me a bag of poo, however I did get it quite cheap so I thought sod it il fix it up.

So far I have replaced:

Low mileage engine (bottom shells went in original 1 after 100 miles)

Cusco lsd box

Exedy 3 puk clutch

Mani and de cat

Ct9 turbo

New timing belt kit

Full service and all new fluids

And various other cosmetic bits

When the new engine was being installed a few sensors got broken (thermostat I think)

And being because the engine was from a starlet gt I think a few bits are different

Anyways I now have a car that's basically done apart from it needs the idling sorting because it hunts abit, a hdi intercooler set fitted and a civic half rad fitting up

I realise these are easy things to do but I want some one who has some competent knowledge of 4eftes to finish it and get it running sweet

If you have a tuning shop or are a mobile mechanic that is competent how much would you charge to finish it, would need picking up because I don't want to drive it till it is all running perfect or it finishing on my driveway in bedford

Thanks very much peeps