Hi,

Ive just fitted a blitz ss bov(second hand) to my glanza but its not very loud. :unsure: . It has a adjustment screw do i need to adjust it if so what way and will i need to oil the inside?

Cheers chris

You tighten the adjusting screw to only let the valve open under harsh throttle letoff

Loosen the adjusting screw so the valve opens easier under less pressure..

Ive got mine tightened almost all the way so it only dumps when youre giving it some, and not everytime you let off driving gently around town..Just get funny looks and it sounds chav :)

Wont really need to oil it, its aluminium so it wont rust, but may corrode a tad, if so just give it a light spray of wd40 to release it a tad.

bo

You tighten the adjusting screw to only let the valve open under harsh throttle letoff

Loosen the adjusting screw so the valve opens easier under less pressure..

Ive got mine tightened almost all the way so it only dumps when youre giving it some, and not everytime you let off driving gently around town..Just get funny looks and it sounds chav :unsure:

Wont really need to oil it, its aluminium so it wont rust, but may corrode a tad, if so just give it a light spray of wd40 to release it a tad.

bo

hi.

Thanks for the info ive just tried the adjustment screw and it works.

cheers :)