just wondering how you guys rate the blitz lm induction kit, ive been trying to get an apexi but i cant find one anywhere that can have one delivered in under 2 weeks. anyone know any places online that sell them?

any help soon will be realy apreciated

thanks

the blitza induction kit sounds so great, its like a turbo sound sounds great in the car and out,

i would 100% get this, i was going to get a hks but im happy i got the blitz :unsure:

easy to fit and good to clean when needed

just wondering how you guys rate the blitz lm induction kit, ive been trying to get an apexi but i cant find one anywhere that can have one delivered in under 2 weeks. anyone know any places online that sell them?

any help soon will be realy apreciated

thanks

Dont bother with the blitz lm.

The filter element is metal so it just attracts heat and soaks it up.

Go for something like the power enterprise filter.

Small enough to fit almost anywhere relocated, cotton type filter and its basically identical to the apexi.

Contact Dave Burwash, he should be able to sort you out with one in under 2 weeks.

Stay away from the blitz though bud, plus there huge and you have trouble relocating it anywhere if you choose to.

thanks for all the replys guys.

i had checked out that induction kit test before so obviously the apexi is the way to go, its just i did actually order one in december from starletgtturbo.co.uk and its still yet to arrive in stock and im gettin bored off waitin so i was just going to go with the blitz instead, guess i'll just have to wait it out. unless anyone knows where else to get apexi?