EP91 brakes

Hey guys, I'm looking into some 4 pot calipers with brakes, pads and lines. A contact in japan needs to know whether the glanza brakes can fit onto my n/a starlet sr 1998. Are the Hubs a different size and do they need modifying? or would it be an easy fit?

I've looked at a previous post where Blue Icarian Wings said:

I've gathered from here, that early ep91 brakes are small and attached to the hub, later ones are on calliper-carriers, so will require matching hubs if you want stick them on the early ep91's.

The later ep91 brakes are the same as Glanza ones.

The rear disc brakes from Glanza/GT Turbo's can be put straight on.

Would 1998 count as new? or are we talking about like 1999 ones or somthing..?

If you could post your comments and oppinions or a link to a previous thread that will inform me, i'd apprieciate it very much.

Thanks T

Pretty sure SR has the same calipers as Glanza's as I know they are definitely bigger than other model EP91's

I know Slim has 4 pot Hi-spec brake kit on his SR so they would fit but dont know if they are Glanza specific brakes or they make a kit for the SR

Hope that helps a little

Yeah I saw Slim the other day we both pulled over into a BP garage, he definatly has 4pots on the front and glanza disks at the back of his SR. Hes got some pinky/purple calipers if that helps... :)

Yeah has a wee dent in the front bumper though, but you cant notice it as all you will be looking at is how low it is at the back. I think they were pinky may of imagined it... :)

Hopefully then at least I'll sort of know one person there :)