Hello All,

I am getting more and more in the mind of getting another GT but currently testing the water. I have a Honda Integra Type R at the moment which is amazing I have to say. If I went back to a GT it would have to be a MK1 in good condition health with full standard interior as I loved it on my old one lol.

I am testing the water really as I am still in to minds but wondered if anyone has one they are thinking of selling any time soon.

Hello All,

I am getting more and more in the mind of getting another GT but currently testing the water. I have a Honda Integra Type R at the moment which is amazing I have to say. If I went back to a GT it would have to be a MK1 in good condition health with full standard interior as I loved it on my old one lol.

I am testing the water really as I am still in to minds but wondered if anyone has one they are thinking of selling any time soon.

browner has a mint mark 1 in his shed he might part with

Hi mate its a MK2 not 1 I think I have seen this on here and people have said keep away from it.

ah sorry bud not sure what the differences are, and ill bare that in mind theres a few GT's on gumtree i guess there mk 2 aswell

ah sorry bud not sure what the differences are, and ill bare that in mind theres a few GT's on gumtree i guess there mk 2 aswell

yeah that are buddy MK1's are rare as hens teeth but they do come up on auction the ones on gumtree might be worth having a look at mate.