Easy way to test radiator fan ?

So, my fan still hasn't come on at all since I took the aircon condenser out before Christmas. Car hasn't overheated though. Most of the aircon electrics are still connected, apart from 2 plugs at the front centre, as I haven't removed all the pipework etc yet.

Is there a way to test it by unplugging the fan switch wire on the thermostat housing ?

Unplugged it, turned the ignition on but the fan didn't come on, tried earthing it with a multimeter

WP_20150311_001_zpsirmo8mik.jpg

Fan used to come on a lot before, got a tuning developments manifold and s/s decat now so probably helps a bit with the temperature.

Tried to take the fuse out to check as well and it broke at the top, so I'll quit for tonight I think.

WP_20150311_003_zpswrkdmiod.jpg

Any ideas and help is greatly appreciated.

try to connect the powersupply from the fan and hook it up to the 12v of your battery. it should run. soo quick explanation:

get a lenght of wire hold it on the 12v+ of battery and hook the other end on the wire of the radiator fan ( make sure the + side)

fan should turn.

thats all.

fan doesnt turn: measure the resistance in fan. check resistance in wire from plug to thermoswitch.